Hello from Keeley

Hello everyone!

My name is Benjamin and I am a designer at Keeley Electronics, a renowned effects pedal manufacturer. I've played Fender Mustang's and Jaguar's for years and grew up during the formative time when Nirvana was changing the face of modern music. Some of my favorite bands include: My Bloody Valentine, Radiohead, Can, Other Lives, etc.

My background in music is inextricably linked with a passion for electronics. I've had the pleasure of designing and modding some of the coolest gear in the world. As such, I'm humbled to be a part of a stellar community and I am entirely at your service for any technical questions, mod suggestions or product information!

Shoot me a line if you have any questions at all!

Cheers!

Benjamin

Keeley Electronics

www.rkfx.com

• 2 weeks later...

Hello everyone!

My name is Benjamin and I am a designer at Keeley Electronics, a renowned effects pedal manufacturer...and I am entirely at your service for any technical questions, mod suggestions or product information!

Welcome to the Forum, Benjamin. You could be a great personal resource for many of us. I hope this doesn't sound insulting or anything like that as I mean it as friendly support...if you participate as a guitar player and one of the gang, with a sense of humor, open to sharing and getting help as well as giving help, I think you'll be welcomed by all. Many of us are not so keen on sales reps who participate as sales reps. :unsure:

So c'mon and have fun. BTW, you lived or do live in the UK? I lived in Manchester for a bit.

Cheers,

• 2 weeks later...