Double sorry again, triple post :oops:

(really it ain't me, it's my computer going beserk)

lol its alright, that would depend on you being able to play a left handed guitar....it needed a change from the brown tort guard though, and i think this one looks a million times better.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, Redman,

I was askin for someone to build me a custom pickguard a few weeks ago. Woulda cost me about $80 total. Here's what worked....hope it helps.

Made my own template.

Did a bunch of internet searches over several weeks and finally found a shop that was unloading pickguard sheets of just what I wanted. $14.99 for an 8x10 sheet of tort is a long shot, but there are unusual deals out there if you are patient & persistent.

Then I networked among firends & work colleagues and found a woodwork hobbyist who looked at the template and the sheet and said, "Easy".

He cut it, sanded the edges, drilled the screw-holes, and I paid him two six-packs of designer ales.

Cheers,

except for its like 70 for the material from one place, plus the 10% upcharge, plus shipping and all that, ended up coming to around 80-90 bucks

Oooops. Just noticed you got your pickguard, Redman. Congratulations!

So, maybe my strategy will help someone else...

Cheers,

Oooops. Just noticed you got your pickguard, Redman. Congratulations!

So, maybe my strategy will help someone else...

Cheers,

no biggie lol, i would of had my tech do it, hes the one who originally routed the mustang for humbuckers, but him, his girlfriend and their daughter were moving so he wasn't able to.