Ok cool, I wanted to make sure it wasn't some scheming business where they take yr pickguard and never return it, and all those good reviews about it were just tony himself logging into different identities, but that seemed kind of unlikely to me :mrgreen:

Some of my stuff Tony did pickguards for. (Note EVERY one is a custom guard, not just a copy.)

6435295315_613423c975.jpg

DSC02281 by Hentai No Baka, on Flickr

6167239637_846c79117b.jpg

IMG_1345 by Hentai No Baka, on Flickr

5601429431_c569b4221d.jpg

DSC09314 by Hentai No Baka, on Flickr

6920109916_22e15540bd.jpg

IMG_1881 by Hentai No Baka, on Flickr

Those look great, i'm gonna send my stuff to him tomorrow. I'm getting a red pearloid one cut for jazzmaster pups for the sunburst jagmaster project, maybe i'll post up some pics when it's all done

Cool!! :D

Im going to get a BWB jagstang guard with only the humbucker. No switches and no single coil

Nice. I am sure that will be easy as pie for Tony. :) Post pics when you are done and tell Tony I said hi! Send him a link to this thread too. I always thank him when I can for the good work he has done for me and try to mention it any chance I can get. He is a cool guy.

• 3 weeks later...

If quality, precision, timeliness and overall customer service are considered factors, then it doesn't get any better than Tony at Pickguardian. He's made 3-4 different pick guards for me in recent years and some were not particularly easy to replicate, yet they all turned out awesome. Calling on Tony with confidence is a 'no-brainer'.

If quality, precision, timeliness and overall customer service are considered factors, then it doesn't get any better than Tony at Pickguardian. He's made 3-4 different pick guards for me in recent years and some were not particularly easy to replicate, yet they all turned out awesome. Calling on Tony with confidence is a 'no-brainer'.

Yup! Once I get back from LA, I have some tracings to send him. :)