OLC Shredmeister

Bit late to this but glad you're happy with the kit and that it all worked out alright in the end. Looks like you did a pretty solid job of the enclosure graphics too, nice work.

Amusingly, the last time I saw anything to do with OLCircuits stuff was the Orange Peel kit of theirs that my ex ordered for me as a Christmas gift back in 2009. Sadly though it never got built, didn't even get taken out of the packaging. She still has it and I haven't spoken to her in over 2 years so by now I doubt it'll ever see the light of day.

• 2 weeks later...

Thats bull####. I have a old marshall shred master pedal but i never use it. A friend had me bring it to the studio recently and he showed me how the contour really changes the mids and i may start using it now. I don't like Marshall but the pedal was valuable so i kept it. I hope they take care of you because that is terrible service. You should be pissed for sure. You certainly know how to build a pedal and these people are dicks. I will never buy any of their stuff now because of this. I will also tell everyone i know not to buy their stuff and i will direct them to this thread for the reason why. Good luck and i hope they make it good.