accidentally won a guitar on ebay

Nah, I've "accidentally" won things a couple of times, where you bid on something on impulse, or if you're drunk; so many times I've come in from a night out and blitzed ebay for completely random things, but thankfully and luckily being outbid after reason hits me, it's just bad when you don't get outbid :/

Nah, I've "accidentally" won things a couple of times, where you bid on something on impulse, or if you're drunk; so many times I've come in from a night out and blitzed ebay for completely random things, but thankfully and luckily being outbid after reason hits me, it's just bad when you don't get outbid :/

haha, yeah, that's how i got both my old jag and old mustang

weird how this happens.I accidently won this one last night by pushing "Buy it now!" Damn you Ebay!

I bet you are very upset now...........

I only wish i could "accidently" bin a guit as nice as that, really its just the paying for it that would be the problem, im sure i could click the bin button with ease!

necks pretty good, i dont know about it being the fastest.

it has a little fret buzz, its missing the tremolo deal (not that i would ever use it), and i gotta switch it to tens, and lower the action then itll be ready to rock

and yeah the belt its pretty sweet because since it has to studs you can put it on sideways and not scratch the guitar