• Similar Content

• By Alldatjazz
      Hello everyone thanks for reading. I recently came across a Mustang that is supposedly a 1982, but it's very difficult to find info on these years. Can anyone tell me some tell-tale signs? I have a few pics of it that I will attach. 
      Serial: R018034 . Theres conflicting info on this. According to a mustang history page, that means it's 1982, but according to a decoder, it's a 2004 reissue?
      I can't figure out how to upload pics through here? So here's a link to the imgur gallery
      https://imgur.com/gallery/jNs2yUg
      If anyone can help, that'd be awesome and I'd really appreciate it.

• By actofde4th
      I been frequenting these forums and this site for about 2 years now and never made an account but made one today to share with a challenge of some sorts which I am doing. Basically, I call it the Squier Jag-Stang. Using the cheapest parts available on eBay I am trying to make a replica Jag-Stang using parts from China. May update with photos in the future!
    • By Jet
      I have a fender 1969 reissue mustang in white and I would like to get it painted in Sonic blue. Does anyone know where to get some, I am looking for the same sonic blue that Kurt Cobain's mustang was in.
    • By XaG
      Hi guys I have been in this community for a little while now, I've read all of the setup post's but I've still got unbelievably high action on my Jagstang, which if i try to lower start to get buzz and notes fretting out. I've had my JagStang since October last year and haven't got it they way I want. I've took it to a repair shop, but they didn't fix anything, just took my money. I had to go back 3 times because of problems the last being because the guy forgot to put a screw in the pickguard, so overall a terrible experience. Completely unprofessional. I've done adjustments myself, followed setup guides, replace the nut that the guy over filed. I'm at the end of my ropes with this guitar, because I love everything about it, but can't play without wanting to make it better
      I'm sorry if I come across as a whiny bitch, I know this is the best community for offset guitars on the internet, so if you guys can't help me I'm fu**ed.

Thanks, XaG