7k guitars

hello gentlemen,

if you find yourself with nothing to do, search 7k guitars on facebook and have a look at the page, the guy is a friend of mine and he makes custom guitars in melbourne, for a good price aswell! when i say custom i mean it, he will do anything, left handed jag-stangs what ever you can think of. at the moment his doing a left handed jaguar for me with humb####ers and a gibson styled headstock and he is doing a fantastic job (he has pics of it on the page), for under $1000 when for a lefty like myself a new one from japan is about $1500, not to mention its being custom built to my liking..... so if you live in melbourne or australia and your in the market for a new guitar and cant find what you want give this guy a buzz and he could make the guitar you've always dreamed of.

If you have the web link you just put img around it or use the little button when you are going to post that looks like a picture. A pop up window happens that lets you past your link there and click ok. It does the code for you.