1972(ish) Ibanez-made Jazzmaster copy

It looks like it may be time for me to thin the herd a little, and unfortunately one of my least played guitars is also one of the coolest in my collection... A well worn early 70s Ibanez (with no name on the headstock) Jazzmaster copy with silver pickup covers and a sunburst finish. I've never seen another one like it, ever, except for in scans of old Ibanez catalogs. It hurts to consider selling it, but I figured I'd ask anyway... Does anyone know what these things are worth? I got it via Ebay several years ago, with no picture and just the description "old jaguar copy" or something. Got it on a whim and was really pleasantly surprised. I could see them being worth $400 because that's probably what its actually worth as an instrument, or I could see them being worth $2000 because they're so uncommon. Also, I'm pretty sure the dude from My Bloody Valentine has said it was the first guitar he owned or something like that- This model, not this guitar specifically. I don't think. ;)