thinking about getting another guitar

so im starting to save up towards another guitar, mainly to have one that doesnt have the problems my jaguar has. dont get me wrong, i love the jag. it is an absolutely brilliant guitar and i cant think of a guitar that suits me more. but there are some problems. mainly -

the short scale - i have large hands so i tend to have problems soloing on the higher frets

sustain - while i dont need loads of sustain (not lp type) i would like a bit more

the bridge - i still need to properly fix it but id rather have a bridge that never causes any problems

styles that i play are mainly alt rock and punk. bands like sex pistols, the ramones, nirvana, rhcp, radiohead. i also like some zep and hendric though

budget is basically that of a mid ranged guitar, between 400 and 700 euros, although the cheaper the better. guitars i was looking included various telecasters (standard, cabronita, blacktop), gibsons (60s, melody maker) some danelectros (which i know are cheaper but still, if its good ill go for it) and strats (standard and 60s classic player)

so any suggestions?

so im starting to save up towards another guitar, mainly to have one that doesnt have the problems my jaguar has. dont get me wrong, i love the jag. it is an absolutely brilliant guitar and i cant think of a guitar that suits me more. but there are some problems. mainly -

the short scale - i have large hands so i tend to have problems soloing on the higher frets

sustain - while i dont need loads of sustain (not lp type) i would like a bit more

the bridge - i still need to properly fix it but id rather have a bridge that never causes any problems

styles that i play are mainly alt rock and punk. bands like sex pistols, the ramones, nirvana, rhcp, radiohead. i also like some zep and hendric though

budget is basically that of a mid ranged guitar, between 400 and 700 euros, although the cheaper the better. guitars i was looking included various telecasters (standard, cabronita, blacktop), gibsons (60s, melody maker) some danelectros (which i know are cheaper but still, if its good ill go for it) and strats (standard and 60s classic player)

so any suggestions?

I'd probably go with the tele.

I have bought a danelectro 56 two month ago for less than 200 euros on thomann. It's just awesome how it sounds, and how it feels. IT's super light. the lipsticks sound really like I expected, I mean "clean, deep in bass, powerfull". You can listen at the three last "EELS" records, it is danelectro on almost all songs, and you can hear both clean sound and dirty sound. the old cat power records as well.

I would think about a Cyclone or Toronado. They are gibson scale so a nice in between. Better sustain with the bridge on those. Maybe a blacktop Jazzy. The trem movement helped with sustain and it has a humbucker that is good for some rocking.

ye im liking the danelectro cos all ive heard is really good stuff about them and they cost really little. does it have sustain though? im kind of scared that since i can afford more quality i should get it (even if the danelectro is high quality for the price, a more expensive guitar would still be better)

redman, which telecaster do you suggest?

HNB, ive been looking for both those models but ive never really been able to find a decent priced one that ships to where i live (btw i live in malta, so not the greatest for postage). while i do like the jazzy id rather get a different shape than the jazz/jag one. i know its just a shape but still, i could do with a change

i was also looking into the epiphone dot