Sign in to follow this  
johnnykazz

Jag-Stang eBay :D Guy has awesome sense of humor

http://www.ebay.com/...=item27caf0e6fd

This is awesome. So true, why do people think the Jag-Stang is worth over $500-$750 price range?

left handed ones are usually alot more than that anyway, mien was around $1500 because it was mint condition. seems to me his girlfriend is making him sell it so hes listing it at a price no one will pay...smart man.

left handed ones are usually alot more than that anyway, mien was around $1500 because it was mint condition. seems to me his girlfriend is making him sell it so hes listing it at a price no one will pay...smart man.

I suppose I just lucked out then in the fact that I am right handed and I bought my Jag-Stang (also in mint condition) off of Craigslist for $300. I do understand that and why those are worth far more. Am I correct in the assumption that the Sonic Blue ones are rarer and left handed to boot makes them worth so much more? Much more limited amount were made, correct? Either way, this is a funny eBay advertisement. Thanks for your input redman, I had no idea people were paying that much for Sonic Blue lefties these days.

I suppose I just lucked out then in the fact that I am right handed and I bought my Jag-Stang (also in mint condition) off of Craigslist for $300. I do understand that and why those are worth far more. Am I correct in the assumption that the Sonic Blue ones are rarer and left handed to boot makes them worth so much more? Much more limited amount were made, correct? Either way, this is a funny eBay advertisement. Thanks for your input redman, I had no idea people were paying that much for Sonic Blue lefties these days.

i'm not sure if theyre rarer, but theyre more desireable since its the one Kurt played. mine was never played, only put on display, still had the original players manual in the hardshell case and everything. it was $1500 for a mint sonic blue one or $1300 for a beat up fiesta red one, so i took the sonic blue one. that was like 4 years ago now.

my first real electric was a lefty jagstang, bought brand new in 96. had it for about three years and grew out of it. wish i still had it, i learned on that guitar and it seems that anything else i play just feels wrong. :/

4C1C7FEB-0C11-4EC5-824B-274BF77FED8D-2654-0000010ABB96C28D.jpg