#### my life, my favorite guitar in the world is gone!!!! im now guitarless and in a very ####ty situation :(

i only haVE the fiesta red cobain mustang npw but its locked away..... btw hnb i love you! congrats on your red mustang, came out great! stupid friend SAID that someone came into his apartment and stole it , my only problem is , why didnt they steal anything else, like a tv or his other ####ing guitars? just seems a little out of place .... should i kick his ass or belive his story, ill let you guys decide....

#### my life, my favorite guitar in the world is gone!!!! im now guitarless and in a very ####ty situation :(

i only haVE the fiesta red cobain mustang npw but its locked away..... btw hnb i love you! congrats on your red mustang, came out great! stupid friend SAID that someone came into his apartment and stole it , my only problem is , why didnt they steal anything else, like a tv or his other ####ing guitars? just seems a little out of place .... should i kick his ass or belive his story, ill let you guys decide....

Sorry about the Jag-Stang. :( That sucks!

Sounds fishy to me as well.

Sorry about the Jag-Stang. :( That sucks!

Sounds fishy to me as well.

This. If they only took the Jag-Stang, they would have had to know that it was in there which means he knows who has it. On top of that, as you already deducted, they wouldn't have came to steal one guitar: they would have stolen all of the guitars.

How good of a friend is this?

Yeah, you been had for sure. 2 ways to go. One is threaten to call the law. I would call him from a cell phone while outside his house. Ask him if he minds if the police come to his house to get his statement. If the guitar is there then he'll probably say some bull#### about why they can't come right now and then he'll move it right away. If he doesn't mind then it's either somewhere else or he isn't involved. I'm pretty sure he knows where it is. I would also bet he'll call whoever has it right away and tell them that the law was called. I wouldn't call the law if it were me though. I would go straight to option 2 but I don't recomend you go to option 2.

Some other things i would try before going to option 2. Check local pawn shops and craigs list or whatever you have like that. If you know what forums he goes in then go there and see if he's asking questions or making comments that may be relevant. I would use someone you trust and have them put the word on the street that they are looking for a guitar cheap. Have them ask for a fender but not the exact one you have missing and see if something turns up.

This sucks, Only trust people with things that you don't mind losing. Lesson learned the hard way. Good luck.