So I just bought this thing. By FAR the best guitar I have ever played. Super beat up, original pups, new bridge and new tuners but I'm recieving the originals. It really screams. Pics soon to follow, but just thought I'd throw out a sound bite so you can hear this thing. I'll probably do a real demo to. Bear with the messy playing and out of tune-ness!

So I just bought this thing. By FAR the best guitar I have ever played. Super beat up, original pups, new bridge and new tuners but I'm recieving the originals. It really screams. Pics soon to follow, but just thought I'd throw out a sound bite so you can hear this thing. I'll probably do a real demo to. Bear with the messy playing and out of tune-ness! http://soundcloud.com/mustangjaguar

A vintage one not a reissue? Or maybe a vintage reissue. Haha. Either way, awesome man! How do you like the '65 pickups? I only ask because I have been eye-balling a '73 Comp-Stang reissue (the one I told you about HNB, the guy only wants $500!). And I was thinking since I already have a modded "Mustang" basically in my Jag-Stang, I may get my pickup guy to wind me replica's of this set of pup's that came stock in his '64 Duo-Sonic that he swears is the best sounding guitar he's ever played. He said it has crazy bell-tone and almost a more classic "Fender sound" then some of the vintage Strats he has and most of the reissue Strats. From my own experience, a stock Mustang through a boost or light overdrive has one of the sweetest tones ever!! Hope you love it man, and I too agree we need pics now!

Yeah man, I always use TinyPic.com.

It has no registration, you just have to do one of the "captcha" things where you type in whatever it tells you too. I then just click on the picture on the toolbar of this site and use the link that says "Direct Link for Layouts" on TinyPic.

That's ####ing awesome man!! Congratulations dude, it looks so good.

• 2 weeks later...

We have a responsibility owning these. Which kinda gives me goose bumps. We're more like stewards who make sure these vintage Mustangs are protected and handed on to another steward who will respect and protect them. And pass them on again...

Enjoy that little beauty!

Cheers,