NGD: Fender Telecaster TL 72 MIJ

paltic

Yeah you too man! I saw you in SS.org. My friend plays a similar tele and loves it. Same finish and everything and it sure grew on me. Great find and congrats.

I'm avoiding controversy so i won't get in a big deal over there but never forget this, the only person who has to like it or the stings or whatever is you bro. You know what i mean? Everyone has an opinion.

• Like 1

Gorgeous man. Your first Tele and a MIJ one?? Anything Fender Japan is superior :)

yep it's my first. my thoughts exactly on the Japanese quality and craftsmanship. thanks

Yeah you too man! I saw you in SS.org. My friend plays a similar tele and loves it. Same finish and everything and it sure grew on me. Great find and congrats.

I'm avoiding controversy so i won't get in a big deal over there but never forget this, the only person who has to like it or the stings or whatever is you bro. You know what i mean? Everyone has an opinion.

yeah I get what you mean man