• Similar Content

• By ps___093
      I am routing it to fit Humbuckers,  (SH-4 JB Bridge Humbucker & SH-2 Jazz Model Neck Humbucker)
               changing the bridge to a Mustang one, or something better ( happy to hear any recommendations ) 
                I’ll be using CTS 1 MEG pots for volume and tone, as well as the Orange Drop Capacitor .047uf        ( hopefully this will give it a nice bright tone ? )
            will try and make the top switch a Parallel & Series switch, as well as having the coil splits on the bottom switches.. 

I’d love to hear your opinions on the materials/parts i’m planing on using, and if you have any other suggestions please let me know!

• By Alldatjazz
      Hello everyone thanks for reading. I recently came across a Mustang that is supposedly a 1982, but it's very difficult to find info on these years. Can anyone tell me some tell-tale signs? I have a few pics of it that I will attach. 
      Serial: R018034 . Theres conflicting info on this. According to a mustang history page, that means it's 1982, but according to a decoder, it's a 2004 reissue?
      I can't figure out how to upload pics through here? So here's a link to the imgur gallery
      https://imgur.com/gallery/jNs2yUg
      If anyone can help, that'd be awesome and I'd really appreciate it.

• By cobain
      Hello, I have a telecaster (Phil pro) neck and a mustang floating bridge, pickups, etc. I want to make a DIY good looking jag-stang but I don't know where can I get blueprints with scale. Help to figure out!
    • By Dalton R
      Hey guys!

Obligatory new to the forum post, here.  I just picked up my 2002 Fiesta Red Jag-Stang on Friday of last week, and I'm head over heels in love with this instrument.  However, I seem to be having some tone issues.  For reference, I am running my Jag-Stang through a beat up Marshall DFX 100, a You Dirty Rat pedal, Nu Tube Screamer, and a Rusty Fuzz pedal.  The JS has a Texas Special and an SH-4 JB in it, so my tone should be perfect, but everything sounds too bassy and muddy.  Distortion doesn't really offer the crunch that I really want through this guitar like it does with my Fender Duo Sonic.  I've tried messing with the EQ on my amp and lowering/raising the pickup heights.  I'm kinda running out of any ideas, and any help would be appreciated!