• Similar Content

• By ps___093
      I am routing it to fit Humbuckers,  (SH-4 JB Bridge Humbucker & SH-2 Jazz Model Neck Humbucker)
               changing the bridge to a Mustang one, or something better ( happy to hear any recommendations ) 
                I’ll be using CTS 1 MEG pots for volume and tone, as well as the Orange Drop Capacitor .047uf        ( hopefully this will give it a nice bright tone ? )
            will try and make the top switch a Parallel & Series switch, as well as having the coil splits on the bottom switches.. 

I’d love to hear your opinions on the materials/parts i’m planing on using, and if you have any other suggestions please let me know!

• By knapster
      Hello, managed to get my mitts on a staytrem bridge.  Question, is there suppose to be a generous amount of wiggle room when I drop it in the posts?  Is that what they mean by a rocker?  Thanks in advanced.  Jeff
    • By Jmtoucherr
      I made a thing, not sure what to call it
      I stuck Lendy Fralin jazzmaster pickups and a vintage DeArmond pickup taken from a Airline bobcat.
      Switch is wired like a LP and I left the rhythm circuit in tact.
      I have a black pickguard and knobs on the way along with a few tweaks and a proper set up I'll be completely in love
    • By eiknaxui
      Hello,
      I am building a Jazzmaster and I have a Jazzmaster bridge, but I don't have the tremolo part. Is it possible to use a standard Tune-O-Matic tailpiece with a Jazzmaster bridge instead of the tremolo? I would also want those two parts to be quite close to each other like a standard Tune-O-Matic would be. Thanks.