NGD Eastwood Hi flyer

Sounds sweet too. since its got P90 sized pickups the SD didn't fit so i bent the adjustment bars on the plate to straighten them out so theyre flat, made the arms reach the screw slots perfectly.

Looks great, HNGD. Aw man, you gotta own at least one guitar with single-coils. They are sweet in their own right. I understand for high gain applications they are worthless, but mild to medium overdrive sounds great on Fender single-coils.

Looks great, HNGD. Aw man, you gotta own at least one guitar with single-coils. They are sweet in their own right. I understand for high gain applications they are worthless, but mild to medium overdrive sounds great on Fender single-coils.

Not me man, i HATE single coils, i mean all my guitars aside from my jag have single coils in them, but i never use them, and i'm always switching between high distortion and clean.

Not me man, i HATE single coils, i mean all my guitars aside from my jag have single coils in them, but i never use them, and i'm always switching between high distortion and clean.

Right on though, to each his own. Great to hear the Eastwood's are great guitars for the money, I really like some of the models quite a lot but have never taken the dive on one. That Super Distortion mod does make that guitar look really sweet.

Right on though, to each his own. Great to hear the Eastwood's are great guitars for the money, I really like some of the models quite a lot but have never taken the dive on one. That Super Distortion mod does make that guitar look really sweet.

You can tell in the picture it doesnt fit how you'd expect, but it fits and works, and thats whats important. Mine was bought used because that particular model isn't being made anymore, but if theyre all like this one then they're definitely worth it.

You can tell in the picture it doesnt fit how you'd expect, but it fits and works, and thats whats important. Mine was bought used because that particular model isn't being made anymore, but if theyre all like this one then they're definitely worth it.

As long as it works that's all that matters. I really like the looks of the Tuxedo, the Longhorn, the Sidejack DLX, the Classic 6, and I wouldn't mind trying that Warren Ellis Tenor guitar; the one that bares a resemblance to a Mustang but is the short scale with viola tuning. I have never played any of those models but they sound great. It seems like most people who go there pay way too much for the 2p '59 Airline JB Hutto that Jack White uses. I always thought it would be really cool to put their Valco single-coils repro's in a Les Paul or SG.

As long as it works that's all that matters. I really like the looks of the Tuxedo, the Longhorn, the Sidejack DLX, the Classic 6, and I wouldn't mind trying that Warren Ellis Tenor guitar; the one that bares a resemblance to a Mustang but is the short scale with viola tuning. I have never played any of those models but they sound great. It seems like most people who go there pay way too much for the 2p '59 Airline JB Hutto that Jack White uses. I always thought it would be really cool to put their Valco single-coils repro's in a Les Paul or SG.

Yea some of them do seem to be a bit over priced, but i think its due to the interest they have. I really like the phase 4 hi flyer they have now but i dont know about for 700 almost. its only that high because its based on kurts hi flyer from the heart shaped box video. With the super distortion in the one i have with the 250k pots, i got a wicked good "alternative" tone very similar to the foo fighters and some other smaller unknown alternative bands i listen to.

Yea some of them do seem to be a bit over priced, but i think its due to the interest they have. I really like the phase 4 hi flyer they have now but i dont know about for 700 almost. its only that high because its based on kurts hi flyer from the heart shaped box video. With the super distortion in the one i have with the 250k pots, i got a wicked good "alternative" tone very similar to the foo fighters and some other smaller unknown alternative bands i listen to.

Yeah that is definitely why it is so much. I do like that guitar too though. Nice!, did you see the Foo Fighters at Led Zeppelin Kennedy Center ceremony? It was awesome.

Yeah that is definitely why it is so much. I do like that guitar too though. Nice!, did you see the Foo Fighters at Led Zeppelin Kennedy Center ceremony? It was awesome.

Nah didn't see it, I'm not a huge Foo Fighters fan, but after seeing that back and forth documentary, i definitely have a new found respect for them as a whole as well as Dave as an artist.

http://www.flickr.co...in/photostream/

My Eastwood Hi Flyer Phase 4. I totally understand the benefits of replacing the bridge pickup, but I'm going to try and keep this guitar au naturel.

I can't seem to upload my pictures without posting a link. I would appreciate a bit of help.

Thanks

that one wouldnt need the bridge pickup replaced because its already a humbucker, mine was the p90 version

https://soundcloud.com/antisocialmisfitz/my-hero-cover

This cover was recorded using the hi flyer, well except for the bass guitar, that was done with my glen burton bass, but the two seperate guitars you hear are the hi flyer. Sorry about the rough vocals, did this more for my girlfriend while shes away in Puerto Rico, but i'm getting a cold.

Sweet man. Thanks for the upload. Ive got some recordings on Soundcloud under the name Rupture Farms.

I didn't really mean to upload it to show off the sound, but since i had recorded the guitar parts with it i figured might as well. Like i said im getting a cold so my voice is freakin goin which sucks. It originally was only ment for her, but i figured the quality is good enough to share it all.

redman1401 - I have just started following you on Soundcloud, though I rarely use it to be honest.

Thought I would post a link to some of the songs i've recorded using Garageband (without vocals) Is there a section on the forum where people can post some of the stuff they have recorded?

I won't post anymore on this section that isn't related to the Eastwood Hi Flyer, I'm starting to go off topic now.

http://soundcloud.co...french-letters/

redman1401 - I have just started following you on Soundcloud, though I rarely use it to be honest.

Thought I would post a link to some of the songs i've recorded using Garageband (without vocals) Is there a section on the forum where people can post some of the stuff they have recorded?

I won't post anymore on this section that isn't related to the Eastwood Hi Flyer, I'm starting to go off topic now.

Ah i don't care if you do, there might be a section, i think the "Techniques, tabs, setups, recording" section might be good for that. I personally don't use garageband, i perfer sony acid pro but we all have what we're comfortable with. I use soundcloud a bit to post covers im too lazy to do a video for as well as some original stuff.