Im gonna include my last 2 since pretty much all the rest is on this site somewhere ;)

I got this for christmas since I pay my store in deposits (im too poor/bad with money to have it all at once haha)

Its a MIM Fender FSR La Cabronita Telecaster. (la cabronita translates roughly into little basterd or the bitch if you dont do spanish ;) ) and frankly, I dont wish to change anything on it, its pretty much perfect and easy to use. (except the upgrade to dunlop straplocks) about £470

IMG_0733_zpsdddb5c29.jpg

IMG_0734_zpsb55b7ac0.jpg

IMG_0735_zpsb9345809.jpg

IMG_0739_zps15015f44.jpg

IMG_0741_zps52785d7a.jpg

some really nice patterns in the neck I couldnt capture.

IMG_0742_zpsf4774188.jpg

I got this at the same time I decided to buy the Tele, the clean sound from the two combined is brilliant.

Its one of the first run of Marshall Class 5's (the ones with all the issues supposedly, mine works fine and sounds amazing)

I got it since I loved the sound, and needed a new amp since I was playing at the Royal Albert Hall again a couple of weeks later. Great classic rock tone, wide range of tones despite what other people say (they obviously havent experimented enough with it haha)

For 5 watts, its one of the loudest amps I've ever come across. it would give a twin reverb a run for its money. Picked it up second hand (a few minutes use from the guy who works at the store I go to) perfect condition, £300.

IMG_0743_zps7665980c.jpg

IMG_0745_zpsdf69f64f.jpg

the best settings for use with a pedal (usually a DS1)

I picked this up the weekend before the show, since I thought it'd need to be loud (and it was!) even though I turned up on the day to discover they already had amps mic'd up...

Still think this is a good investment, it gains more different tones from the Class 5 because of the speakers. I traded in my practice amp (Marshall MG15DFX and my Fender 212r for it.)

Its a Marshall 1960 cab (slanted). Couldnt find any info on it since the only other ones I've seen said 1960A or B or Lead etc.. sure its the same one though. sounds KILLER!

IMG_0744_zps1f1a93e4.jpg

• 2 months later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By brendan123
      Hey All,
      Was hoping to get some insight as to what this black platform thing is under the saddle here. It looks like it goes all the way across the bridge and is slightly bigger than the bridge itself. I've only ever been exposed to the two pin style that mounts directly into the body, so I'm not sure if this is a mod or not. 
      Has anyone seen this before? Is it a factory rarity or something?
      Guitar:  Fender Jaguar, made in japan c.1993-1995ish.

• By billbeglen@gmail.com
      For those who want a custom build. For those who can't find a Jagstang. Why customize an original? Build one. If you lack luthier skills, I can help you.
    • By Alldatjazz
      Hello everyone thanks for reading. I recently came across a Mustang that is supposedly a 1982, but it's very difficult to find info on these years. Can anyone tell me some tell-tale signs? I have a few pics of it that I will attach. 
      Serial: R018034 . Theres conflicting info on this. According to a mustang history page, that means it's 1982, but according to a decoder, it's a 2004 reissue?
      I can't figure out how to upload pics through here? So here's a link to the imgur gallery
      https://imgur.com/gallery/jNs2yUg
      If anyone can help, that'd be awesome and I'd really appreciate it.

• By Al(ex)
      The Fiesta Red Jag-Stang prototype is up for auction at Juliens at this url:
      https://www.julienslive.com/m/lot-details/index/catalog/261/lot/102285
      Blog Post with details: https://www.jag-stang.com/2018/05/fiesta-red-fender-jag-stang-prototype-up-for-auction/
      Auction closes at 05/19/2018 10:00 AM EDT.
      UPDATE
      The auction has now closed with a winning bid well above the estimate.
      Winning Bid: $93,750
      UPDATE 2
      It looks like the guitar has ended up at Fender HQ in Scottsdale, Arizona based on this instagram post by Brad Traweek.
      https://www.instagram.com/p/BoIggI_hXZ5/