What bits on a Jag-Stang are actually from a Jaguar?

Since buying my Jag-Stang, er, yesterday, I've been really digging in to what makes it up. So far I've got:

Mustang neck and headstock

Mustang neck pickup

Mustang bridge & tremolo system

Mustang switches

Mustang tone and volume dials

Mustang-esque scratchplate

Mustang jack

The only thing Jaguar-y I can see is the shape of the top half of the body. What am I missing?

Not missing much. That's about the only thing that's Jaguar on the Jag-Stang. The Jag title has more to do with the body shape than the aesthetics, and even the body shape is not very Jaguar like haha. I would have to agree that the Jag-Stang is more of a deformed Mustang and has little to do with a Jaguar. That's not a problem though, the new Squier offset line could fill Jaguar needs.

indeed that jaguar and mustang are of the 24" scale variety. tho i believe that kurt specifically asked for his fav mustang neck to be copied and used for the jag-stang.

as stated before that jag-stang really is just a deformed mustang, and the only jag bits are the longer butt and upper horn, i added a jaguar rythm plate to my jagstang  a couple years ago.  at the moment there isn't anything in it(i don't think) but i once had a fuzz circuit in there and i played with the idea of putting a vol.tone, just for the neck pup in there, and wiring it up like a les paul. just with an on/off switch for the neck pup

indeed that jaguar and mustang are of the 24" scale variety. tho i believe that kurt specifically asked for his fav mustang neck to be copied and used for the jag-stang.

as stated before that jag-stang really is just a deformed mustang, and the only jag bits are the longer butt and upper horn, i added a jaguar rythm plate to my jagstang  a couple years ago.  at the moment there isn't anything in it(i don't think) but i once had a fuzz circuit in there and i played with the idea of putting a vol.tone, just for the neck pup in there, and wiring it up like a les paul. just with an on/off switch for the neck pup

If i remember right he had the profile copied off his competition mustang which makes sense, the jagstang neck is noticably thinner than the 69 reissue. I think on his original design he wanted it to have more jaguar bits but he told the builders to do what they thought was best.