Opinions on the Dimarzio Tone Zone for bridge

Hey, does anybody have any experience with the tone zone, cause there is one on craigslist right now for pretty cheap. Is it any good? Im thinking about putting it in an old ibanez with a basswood body, I play a wide variety of rock and some other stuff. How would it compare with a Seymour Duncan Distortion that I have in an old strat? 

I don't have too much experience with this pickup but from the limited research I've done it sounds like it does the 80's classic rock/hair metal thing very well (if you like that sterile tone) lot's of harmonic response with a high output, good for high gain stuff but to my ear not what appeals to me for a clean sound as it sounds far too compressed. what amps do you have, any more details on what you play? etc etc. 

okay, I was just wondering if there's any reason i should buy it

Well, i would just get another duncan but this is all subjective maybe it's the pickup for you. read up on some reviews check out some youtube videos (despite the woeful sound quality and compression of those videos) then decide if it's worth it. it's really up to you. sorry i can't be of more help but that's the way of these things.