Sign in to follow this  
Al(ex)

New 2013 Fender Custom Shop Jaguar and Jazzmasters

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By MtotheFLo
      I have a beautiful CIJ jag with Duncan Hot Jag pickups. Unlike a lot of people, I love the rhythm circuit, with its girth, warmth, and output. I do wish I could get slightly more high end from it though, without sacrificing its other qualities; almost like if the tone knob went another 25% higher. Which mod do y’all recommend to achieve that? Thanks!
    • By Bog
      Hello!
      When i removed the bridge of my jaguar I found a surprise. how can i remove the rust without ruining the paint?
      Bo
    • By Darren_X
      Hi,
      I own a Japanese Fender Jaguar which I asked Fender to date for me. They told me it's a 1997 model, but they also said it’s quite unique as the serial number doesn't fall neatly into their set of categories and that I should get it valued.

The serial number is “Crafted in Japan V036072”

It’s V +6 digits which makes it 1996-97, but it says ‘Crafted in Japan’ which they only began on models A+6 digits from ’97 onwards.

https://support.fender.com/hc/en-us/articles/214343783-How-can-I-find-out-when-my-Japanese-made-instrument-was-manufactured

Would be interesting to know if this unconventional serial number increases the value of the guitar, and what that value would be? Any help would be appreciated!

• By eiknaxui
      Hello,
      I am building a Jazzmaster and I have a Jazzmaster bridge, but I don't have the tremolo part. Is it possible to use a standard Tune-O-Matic tailpiece with a Jazzmaster bridge instead of the tremolo? I would also want those two parts to be quite close to each other like a standard Tune-O-Matic would be. Thanks.