Hi, greetings from Spain :D

This morning I got my first Jag, a Surf Green Squier Vintage Modified.

I thought it would be a crappy guitar, but... I'm in love with it, really love it.

I always wanted a Jaguar, but they were too expensive for a 18 years old like me haha

And the pick ups sound really good, I don like single coils, but these are pretty cool, even when I use them with a Mesa Boogie Throttle Box pedal, super-distorted :P

So, well, I just wanted to share my excitement about this great guitar, see you in the forum :)

Oh, and sorry for my English.

• Like 1

Hi, greetings from Spain :-grin   This morning I got my first Jag, a Surf Green Squier Vintage Modified.  I thought it would be a crappy guitar, but... I'm in love with it, really love it.  I always wanted a Jaguar, but they were too expensive for a 18 years old like me haha   And the pick ups sound really good, I don like single coils, but these are pretty cool, even when I use them with a Mesa Boogie Throttle Box pedal, super-distorted :P  So, well, I just wanted to share my excitement about this great guitar, see you in the forum :)  Oh, and sorry for my English.

Congratulations, Chumy!  Wow, you're so happy with your new Jag!  I've had that feeling. We have a USAmerican way of saying it. You're "over the moon".

Add that saying to your good English and make your English more USAmerican... :wink: ...by the way, I've visited Madrid for Feliz Navidad and Malaga for Anno Nuevo and had a great time. Learned about  African-Iberian culture.

Cheers,

Doug

Congratulations, Chumy!  Wow, you're so happy with your new Jag!  I've had that feeling. We have a USAmerican way of saying it. You're "over the moon".

Add that saying to your good English and make your English more USAmerican... :wink: ...by the way, I've visited Madrid for Feliz Navidad and Malaga for Anno Nuevo and had a great time. Learned about  African-Iberian culture.

Cheers,

Doug

Thanks!

Okay, I'll add it, thank you :)

Did you like the country? It's got some beautiful places, and if you been to Madrid, you probably saw some important museums.

By the way, I have already broke the first string, and have been adjusting the bridge, kinda complicated, but still love it!

• 1 year later...