New Fender Jaguar KC "non relic"

• 2 weeks later...

They are cheaper than the beat up ones. I can't believe some people actually paid that much for a Mexican made Fender that someone whacked against a tree and blew cigarette smoke on or whatever they did to them.

I don't have the sales numbers but just looking on eBay they never ever sell for more than 70% of what the retail price is. Same people keep listing the same Kurt mustangs and jaguars over and over hoping a fool will part with his money.

No offense to any fool that parted previously :D

I didn't say there was anything wrong with Mexican Fenders, but I won't pretend they're on par with American or Japanse. A Japanese made Jaguar is worth $1,000 max to me. Japan > Mexico. 

So why would I pay $1,300 for a Mexican Jaguar that's been beat all to hell and back? Ridiculous. 

Get a Squire Jaguar and flip it if you want a Jaguar. 

Get a Squire Jaguar and flip it if you want a Jaguar. 

I'd actually rather it be comfortable, the shape of a jag plays perfectly into how i like my guitars to be held, so flipping it wouldn't be an option, not to mention fret access to the higher frets. I personally have no problem with the fact that i payed 1300 for mine, it holds up just as well as my japanese fenders.

• 1 year later...