Jump to content

Recommended Posts

I have a Jaguar Blacktop HH and it's a great playing guitar, however I want to switch it up and get it to be a little bit more versatile. Basically I want to turn this thing into a Jazzmaster. Maybe use a bigsby instead of the JM trem. Im guessing this would need a lot of routing done for all the extra wiring and larger pups. I'd like to do it myself, but if it isnt too much I wouldnt mind just dropping it off with the parts and having someone else do it. What problems might I run into? I've never re-done a tailpiece/trem unit on a guitar before, how do you do this?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...