Your rig?

Home:

Jag-Stang/Yamaha Pacifica 112/Squier Jagmaster > Zoom G2.1u > Marshall VS100R combo

Live with band:

Yamaha RGX-321FP > Boss Metal Zone > whichever band's amp im using (heh)

I also have a ton of standalone pedals but i dont really bother with them anymore, too much hassle with leads, power supplies and batteries (man i need a pedal board!)

CIJ Jazzmaster - Olly white/tort, Seymour Duncan Quarter Pound in bridge position - Gibson strap with a lightning bolt, pow!

Bits and pieces Squier Strat; Jagmaster neck, early 90s Strat body, Mighty Mite electrics - black/tort - neck pickup "on" switch

Contemporary Telecaster - dual buckers, pseudo-locking tremolo (locking nut removed), was burgundy metallic, refinned to olly white. Primarily used in occassional Pixies cover band (Black Francis had one just like it).

RAT2 (switchable gain/EQ mod) - Nobels ODR-S as a solo booster -George Dennis tremolo - Vesta Fire MDX delay/modulation - Korg DT10 pedal tuner - DOD Vibrothang trem/phase/Leslie sim - handmade Fender Blender fuzz clone - EBS octaver - Arion octaver... mix and matched for the band/occasion..

Marshall JCM2000 DSL50 head, JCM900 1936 2x12 cab. Laney World Series 120H solidstate head for backup.

my rig!

one of these

Fender srv STRAT

KC jag

Mustang x3

Schecter

Jackson x2

gibson townshend sg

epi les paul

Into SKB pedal board

thru

Vox wah

Memory Man

OS-2

Tubescreamer

Small Clone

Hash brown flanger

Out to

Marshall 1959 Super Lead Plexi RI

with 4x12 cab

thats me rig for shows practice

Guitar-------crate palamino.

Holy crap dude, HOW old are you??

my rig!

one of these

Fender srv STRAT

KC jag

Mustang x3

Schecter

Jackson x2

gibson townshend sg

epi les paul

Into SKB pedal board

thru

Vox wah

Memory Man

OS-2

Tubescreamer

Small Clone

Hash brown flanger

Out to

Marshall 1959 Super Lead Plexi RI

with 4x12 cab

thats me rig for shows practice

Guitar-------crate palamino.

Holy crap dude, HOW old are you??

:-D:-D

My Rig:

Geetars:

Fender Strat (American) (Vintage white with TS PG, Hardtail w/dual hums & 5 way toggle)

Fender/Squier Strat (Korean) Early 80's model with the "Fender" logo.

Fender Telecaster Custom (Mexi) (Sunburst with hum in neck and single coil in bridge.

Fender Baritone Jaguar (Sunburst)

Epiphone Les Paul (Blue Fire Burst)

Washburn PS500B (Paul Stanley Model)

Effects:

Boss RV-5

EH Small Clone

EH Small Stone

EH Stereo Memory Man

Boss BD-2 (Boost)

Boss DS-2

Amp:

Marshall JCM2000 DSL100

Soldano 4x12 Cab

guitars:1978 sg 2000,1981 sbg 1000,2006 les paul studio

amps:blues jr.,super reverb reissue

effects:two bad monkeys,pedalworx neo drive,vintage mxr distortion+,vintage mxr distortion2,EH LBM,frantone the sweet,maxon distortion sustainer,effector 13 krackle fuzz,mxr dyna comp,EH deluxe memory man, EH russian muff,vintage boss touch wah,morley bad horsie wah,vintage mutron,korg tuner.

had a MIJ jag but sold it in favor of my gibson.no regrets.

15 and I get paid to play thus how I can afford the geetars and stuff :-D

Paid by who and why?

Paid by the people I record for Im not a session player in a studio nor do I have a record deal,I just play and record with pretty much every local band around here and when they need a song I write one for a couple bucks,It works :lol:

Got any links to some of your stuff?

Nah I'll work on tryin to get some of the stuff I did for the local bands and stuff most of it is terrible,becuase the bands are emo bands and its easy to write an emo song for 10 bucks haha. I dont know if you guys want to hear local emo music I know I dont I just do it for the cashola. I got some guitar lines I can send you if you got an AIM.

Nah I'll work on tryin to get some of the stuff I did for the local bands and stuff most of it is terrible,becuase the bands are emo bands and its easy to write an emo song for 10 bucks haha. I dont know if you guys want to hear local emo music I know I dont I just do it for the cashola. I got some guitar lines I can send you if you got an AIM.

u cant get that whole rig for 10 bucks a song

Well at least the only bands that do it suck. And heck, if a guy like Bandit can use the money to get a rig like that and perhaps make a positive difference to the music industry then good luck to them.

But seriously, I'm 15 and all I have is a Squier Showmaster, a Fender Jag-Stang (second hand), a Fender Frontman 15G (came with the Showmaster) and a Danelectro Black Liquorice distortion pedal that I got from a friend (sounds pretty crappy). Then again, I have no job, but considering you're the same age as me and you've got all that, it kinda makes me feel like I've been a little lazy. :P