what is with the smmwh love in here? :-hateit

The repeats are sterile, cold and lifeless.

That thing shouldn't have the name memory man on it. It doesn't deserve to tarnish the repuation of the Deluxe Memory Man. It cannot even be compared, not in the slightest. The repeats are horrible.

The Memory toy or memory boy are better, but cannot reach anywhere near the DMM. MB/MT repeats are grittier than of the Deluxe Memory Man, although most DMMs do sound different to each other.

+ 19857349854

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

epiphone sg alpine white dimarzio x2n in bridge and D activator in neck fender fiesta red jagstang duncan jb in bridge and duncan vintage staggered in neck Fender M-80 chorus halfstack Boss DS-2, T

Well, we have some things in common. I too am the father of a 7 yr old little angel named Bella-Rose. I too work on cars and trucks. I have a couple of tire shops in Louisiana. My job comes first beca

i'm just re-venturing back to the music world after a long break Guitars:-- Blacktop jag, fully rebuilt from the ground up - bone nut, increased neck angle and glued, SD JB bridge, SD phat cat neck,

• 2 weeks later...
you have some dodgy pedals, Luke.

what do you think of the ibanez tone-lok series?

i LOVE it, but for all the wrong reasons, the flange and chorus sounds Suck but it's wack'd modes are freaking awesome.

as for the other one, it's ok for drop C tuning but that's about it. :-tired

Currently:

DigiTech Main Squeeze Compressor > Boss DS-1 Distortion > Crybaby Wah > DigiTech Whammy > Electro-Harmonix Small Clone Chorus > DigiTech DigiDelay Digital Delay > Raven RG-60

I'm going to slowly collect pedals, and within a year or two I should have:

DigiTech Main Squeeze Compressor >Boss DS-1 Distortion > MXR M-173 Classic 108 Fuzz > Crybaby Wah-Wah > Electro-Harmonix Small Clone Chorus > DigiTech Whammy > DigiTech Digiverb Digital Delay > Boss NS-2 Noise Suppressor > Raven RG-60

It's a long list, I know. I already made a pedal board out of an old briefcase, a power strip, and some velcro.

add a whammy to my current set-up.

i tend to be really good at getting people to let me borrow things with no window for return

so i've pretty much got this until i give it back, and i really am enjoying it. not experiencing the tone suckage most people report with this thing. getting some sweet organ and bass tones. it makes me want to be tom morello/jack white lol

so i've pretty much got this until i give it back, .

really? I would never have guessed XD

i recently got a vintage boss ps-3, and its amazing, can get some awesome pog-ish sounds out of it which remind me of jack white, and can be used as a whammy with expression pedal,

but of cource, the highlight is mode 7 >.<

add a whammy to my current set-up.

i tend to be really good at getting people to let me borrow things with no window for return

so i've pretty much got this until i give it back, and i really am enjoying it. not experiencing the tone suckage most people report with this thing. getting some sweet organ and bass tones. it makes me want to be tom morello/jack white lol

You have the best pedalboard on this forum imho.

@ Foxy + Harrison:

We all gotta get together sometime and have an epic Omar jam, amirite?

Oh Heck Yes!

we would all have to road trip across the US meet at some sweet mountain cabin halfway and just play for a week solid!

Haha, true. I could bring my pedals (Mosrite FUZZrite, Sovtek BassBalls, DOD FX13), my Fernandes Atlas 4X, and my Fender Cyclone.

:D

(I need more pedals :( )