Your rig?

Yeah, you're looking at your chain the wrong way. What is "first" in the chain is closest to the guitar- that's where your signal is coming from, not the amp.

The typical layout of those FX would be:

Guitar > wah > distortions > reverb.

People typically want to "reverb the distortion", not "distort the reverb", so you'd put the Holy Grail after your distortion boxes. It's personal taste of course, but that's the general use.

okay, updated.

its now

amp--holygrail--ds1--bigmuff-bluebox--wah

the next thing to do is to turn the amp loud and see if i can do my noise feedback amazing sounds with this setup. but i cant do that now since its night

the ds1 infront on the muff makes it all fuzz factory oscilliatey-ish tone. cool. but i still need another gain pedal after the muff, i think a rat.

Very odd to run a reverb before your distortions..
I was going to say the same thing, I think it's the other way round though, running his wah last which is equally strange.

WTF Tweez? The wah is first in the chain.

I thought he was running it Guitar > Distortions > Reverb > Wah > Amp, which he was, which is odd.

okay, updated.

its now

the next thing to do is to turn the amp loud and see if i can do my noise feedback amazing sounds with this setup. but i cant do that now since its night

the ds1 infront on the muff makes it all fuzz factory oscilliatey-ish tone. cool. but i still need another gain pedal after the muff, i think a rat.

A muff and a rat? They're kinda similar I thought. Why do you need gain after the muff? And how are you getting on with the jazzy trem?!

Well, I have to confess that I hate pacificas, and the other one has a bit too much of a metally image to me, plus I hugely love Telecasters. But the Jag-Stang is cool enough.

The tansparent cover to change the pattern is very cool, I was toying with doing a transparent PG for my strat copy so I could do the same for a while, but then found out it was going to cost me far too much, plus I managed to get a black pearl one for free, so it's all good. But I sold that guitar to my brother.

Love the colour of the Jag BTW!

Pacificas are ace. If I had

I was going to say the same thing, I think it's the other way round though, running his wah last which is equally strange.

I thought he was running it Guitar > Distortions > Reverb > Wah > Amp, which he was, which is odd.

IMG_3677_4.jpg

Wah inputs are on the right hand side, yo. It's first.

okay, updated.

its now

A muff and a rat? They're kinda similar I thought. Why do you need gain after the muff? And how are you getting on with the jazzy trem?!

yeah i need something to boost the muff exept the ds1 which makes it sound like ass.

im kinda fixed the awful spring sound, but theres a new clicking sound now. im going to buy an av trem when i get some other pedals.

i dont really need much trem now, i can use my trem but only like once and then its gonna get all ####ty.

IMG_3677_4.jpg

Wah inputs are on the right hand side, yo. It's first.

Ahh I see. He was way out with the reverb then.

yeah i need something to boost the muff exept the ds1 which makes it sound like ass.

What you need is a good clean booster, they're really easy to make yourself. I built one a while back, seriously it's exactly what you want if all you're doing is boosting the gain, it makes the signal louder, put it before a distortion/overdive/fuzz and it'll increase the gain.

All you need is a 386 op-amp chip (they're like

Each to their own, I've played a couple and thought they had one of the most uncomfortable necks I've ever played. They do have a bit of a cult folowing though. I do quite like the look of the telecasterish ones.

The Yamaha Pacifica 012 and 112 have a very unique neck - it's incredibly narrow and thin profile, with medium frets and a 12" (v v flat) radius. it also hardly tapers, so when you get to the 12th fret its almost the same width as at the nut.

Personally i REALLY like it, and it's thin and fast and comfortable. The high radius is cool, but unfortunately because it was my first guitar, i now find any low radius necks hard to use - my 7.5" jagstang is a nightmare!

Annoying The higher Pacifica models (412V and upwards) have beefier wider strat style necks and warmer "strat-style" non-ceramic pickups..so not as nice for me. Unfortunately the new Black and Chrome Yamaha Pacifica 112 with mirror pickguard also follows this trend, otherwise i would have bought one by now!

Don't say you can't do it untill you have tried, honestly, it's extreemely simple!

Yeah, I like really chunky necks like that of my telecaster, I like to feel like I'm really holding something, probably why I don't like the neck of the pacifica, wierdly enough though, with bass I like as thin and long a neck as possible.