citizenkane

Fender Jaguar special USA replacement pickups set

Hi! I'm new to Jaguar, and I need some help.

I've found Fender Jaguar special USA replacement pickups set for sale on a Polish site simmilar to craiglist.

I'm not sure about authenticity of this pickups, and the fact that it's rather cheap makes me suspicious.

Can anyone help me judge it's credibility just by the way it looks?

574690600_3_644x461_przetworniki-fender-

574690600_1_644x461_przetworniki-fender-

Thank's a lot in advance!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By SpookyMr
      Hi. I am planning on modding my Surf Green Squire vintage modified jaguar to have 2 4 wire humbuckers, a three way toggle switch, and a coil tap on the neck pickup, however I want to keep the rhythm circuit and low cut switch. (basically similar to a Kurt Cobain jag except only master volume and master tone, neck coil tap, and keeping the low cut switch) I'm 17 and I'm not very good with wiring, also jag wiring is especially confusing. Would anyone be able to help me figure out a wiring diagram for this, or at least help explain it to me? Are there any other mods I should try for this guitar? 
    • By Highanddry
      Hi, so I’m a wiring noob and needing some help with the wiring I have in mind. I’m upgrading both pups in my JS. In the bridge I’m putting in a Seymour Duncan P-Rails, and in the neck a Lace Chrome Dome (or DiMarzio Area 67). (Two slide switches and Tone and Vol.)
      What I want to be able to do if possible is wire the neck switch to toggle between the neck/neck+bridge(parallel)/bridge. The bridge switch I want to wire to split the p-rails, rail/humbucker(series)/p-90.
      So, what I need is a diagram if possible and some advice about the switches. I assume i’ll need two 3-way on/on/on slide switches?
      Any help is greatly appreciated.

• By little_kiwi
      Hey all, I've had my HH Special for a few years now, and I love everything about it, except for the lack of clarity in the pickups.
      So I've bought a set of Seymour Duncan 59/Custom Hybrid humbuckers. Only issue is, the Fender Dragster pickups that were in the guitar have a thick cable which terminates by splitting into a single output wire, and a bare ground wire. Whereas the 59s terminate by splitting into a red, white, green, black and bare wire.
      Do I need to just solder together and tape off some of them?
      Also, the Dragsters are soldered to their pickup covers, but the 59s don't have covers, does this mean I need to find another way to ground them?

Thanks in advance