Hi, so I’m a wiring noob and needing some help with the wiring I have in mind. I’m upgrading both pups in my JS. In the bridge I’m putting in a Seymour Duncan P-Rails, and in the neck a Lace Chrome Dome (or DiMarzio Area 67). (Two slide switches and Tone and Vol.)

What I want to be able to do if possible is wire the neck switch to toggle between the neck/neck+bridge(parallel)/bridge. The bridge switch I want to wire to split the p-rails, rail/humbucker(series)/p-90.

So, what I need is a diagram if possible and some advice about the switches. I assume i’ll need two 3-way on/on/on slide switches?

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By ps___093
      I am routing it to fit Humbuckers,  (SH-4 JB Bridge Humbucker & SH-2 Jazz Model Neck Humbucker)
               changing the bridge to a Mustang one, or something better ( happy to hear any recommendations ) 
                I’ll be using CTS 1 MEG pots for volume and tone, as well as the Orange Drop Capacitor .047uf        ( hopefully this will give it a nice bright tone ? )
            will try and make the top switch a Parallel & Series switch, as well as having the coil splits on the bottom switches.. 

I’d love to hear your opinions on the materials/parts i’m planing on using, and if you have any other suggestions please let me know!

• By billbeglen@gmail.com
      For those who want a custom build. For those who can't find a Jagstang. Why customize an original? Build one. If you lack luthier skills, I can help you.
    • By Al(ex)
      The Fiesta Red Jag-Stang prototype is up for auction at Juliens at this url:
      https://www.julienslive.com/m/lot-details/index/catalog/261/lot/102285
      Blog Post with details: https://www.jag-stang.com/2018/05/fiesta-red-fender-jag-stang-prototype-up-for-auction/
      Auction closes at 05/19/2018 10:00 AM EDT.
      UPDATE
      The auction has now closed with a winning bid well above the estimate.
      Winning Bid: $93,750
      UPDATE 2
      It looks like the guitar has ended up at Fender HQ in Scottsdale, Arizona based on this instagram post by Brad Traweek.
      https://www.instagram.com/p/BoIggI_hXZ5/

• By Cosmo
      Does anyone know the original part number for the original hard case that came with a Jagstang in 95? I bought one from Guitar Center that is Fender model 540006004000000 and it says it fits a Mustang/jagstang/cyclone. It is too short and does not have the place for putting accessories in.