Where can i get blueprints of jag-stang body with scale?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Dalton R
      Hey guys!

Obligatory new to the forum post, here.  I just picked up my 2002 Fiesta Red Jag-Stang on Friday of last week, and I'm head over heels in love with this instrument.  However, I seem to be having some tone issues.  For reference, I am running my Jag-Stang through a beat up Marshall DFX 100, a You Dirty Rat pedal, Nu Tube Screamer, and a Rusty Fuzz pedal.  The JS has a Texas Special and an SH-4 JB in it, so my tone should be perfect, but everything sounds too bassy and muddy.  Distortion doesn't really offer the crunch that I really want through this guitar like it does with my Fender Duo Sonic.  I've tried messing with the EQ on my amp and lowering/raising the pickup heights.  I'm kinda running out of any ideas, and any help would be appreciated!
    • By tdrapes
      Hey ya'll, new member here but I'm in a bind. I'm looking for the screws to a jag-stang that my buddy has in his possession. It's got some work that's gotta go into it, but most importantly is I'm missing the screws for adjusting the bridge height for the action. The pic shows the ones I'm missing.
      Any of ya'll know where I might be able to find the screws? If not, what are my options for this?

Thanks for any help!
    • By seanhayson
      As my Squire VM Jaguar got stolen, I'm considering MIJ Traditional 60s or MIM Classic Player for upgrade, but I can't test a Japanese model.
      According to Japanese Fender website, MIJ stock model are having an ''U Shape'' neck, when most of the other Jaguar stock models like MIM Classic Player or American series are made with ''C Shape'' necks.

MIJ Traditional 60s
      https://ibb.co/ffwxs6
      MIM Classic Player
      https://ibb.co/byics6
      American Vintage
      https://ibb.co/n0W8zm

So does it mean MIJ Jag are having a thicker or bigger neck?
      As a player with small hands, it's considerable to have thinner necks because they are more comfortable to play with. Thanks a lot
    • By RominRonin
      I ordered a Jag-Stang from Japan, I have had problems with the neck since I got it in the 90s. Since the neck doesn't fit the neck pocket perfectly, it rotates up and down very easily. This is the main reason I don't use it more often.
      I have taken my guitar to a respected guitar technician to solve the problem numerous times, unfortunately to no avail. We tried extra screws, we tried padding the neck pocket with a snug guide - these only seemed to work until the next time the guitar took a knock - which is unavoidable.
      The last thing we discussed was to set the neck (glue it in place), but we were both against this idea at the time since the irreversible nature of the procedure. I am now reconsidering this approach. As far as I can tell, I would need to cutting a groove to access the truss-rod, but is there anything else I should consider before attempting this myself?
      I mean, it's just glue right?