Sign in to follow this  
bergners

Guitars from Guns

Well I get the question, I just don't get why you would want a guitar shaped like a gun. I don't get why you would want a guitar shaped like anything other than a guitar, quite frankly.

I'm also wondering why the guy who made the thread ended the opening post with a link to a list of war-related news articles, as if his question was meant to make some confounding political point or comment that we've all insofar missed completely. :lol:

I'm sorry, was there a point to this thread? :?

Well obviously we can't see the point of it, we're not American. Americans LOVE guns.

Not all Americans love guns *raises hand*

I'm an American, I like guns, but I don't advertise my interest much farther than that and the NRA sticker in my truck window. However, I'd never want a guitar shaped like one, not comfortable to play for me, and plus, I'd have to worry about some having a fit about me bringing a "gun" to a gig even if it has six strings and a whammy bar considering how fraidy cat people can be about things they don't understand.

I quite like guitars with guns ON them, especially if tastefully done, or depicting a battle scene, but having a Mosin Nagant, AK-47 or M-16 shaped guitar with Mustang electronics just seems retarded. But a Fender Mustang with a clear pickguard and rear routing and a battle scene from a post apocalyptic wasteland with armed warriors done all late 70's/early 80's style - I'd go for that in a heartbeat.

Guns don't kill people, rappers do, I seen it in a documentary on BBC2.

This thread is a joke. Guns?! Seriously. Fetishism much? :roll: