• Similar Content

• By MtotheFLo
      I have a beautiful CIJ jag with Duncan Hot Jag pickups. Unlike a lot of people, I love the rhythm circuit, with its girth, warmth, and output. I do wish I could get slightly more high end from it though, without sacrificing its other qualities; almost like if the tone knob went another 25% higher. Which mod do y’all recommend to achieve that? Thanks!
    • By Bog
      Hello!
      When i removed the bridge of my jaguar I found a surprise. how can i remove the rust without ruining the paint?
      Bo
    • By Darren_X
      Hi,
      I own a Japanese Fender Jaguar which I asked Fender to date for me. They told me it's a 1997 model, but they also said it’s quite unique as the serial number doesn't fall neatly into their set of categories and that I should get it valued.

The serial number is “Crafted in Japan V036072”

It’s V +6 digits which makes it 1996-97, but it says ‘Crafted in Japan’ which they only began on models A+6 digits from ’97 onwards.

https://support.fender.com/hc/en-us/articles/214343783-How-can-I-find-out-when-my-Japanese-made-instrument-was-manufactured

Would be interesting to know if this unconventional serial number increases the value of the guitar, and what that value would be? Any help would be appreciated!

• By eiknaxui
      Hello,
      I am building a Jazzmaster and I have a Jazzmaster bridge, but I don't have the tremolo part. Is it possible to use a standard Tune-O-Matic tailpiece with a Jazzmaster bridge instead of the tremolo? I would also want those two parts to be quite close to each other like a standard Tune-O-Matic would be. Thanks.