Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hi all - new Jaguar owner here. So apologies for any newbie-ness in what follows, but I have looked and looked and I can't seem to find any simple answers to the following.

I have just bought a MIM Jaguar Player and would like to switch out the tone/volume knobs and the 3-way selector knob. Clearly the vol/ton pots have set-screw solid shafts, about 5mm in width. The 3-way selector looks similar to a tele selector.

So - can anyone advise which Fender knobs I should be looking for? - ideally I want cream witch hats and a cream/chrome selector. All are black currently.  

Do Jazzmaster knobs fit (only cream witch hats I can find are expensive '1965 vintage Jazzmaster')? or Tele knobs? Or both? Or does it all vary?  

Grateful for help as I am currently somewhat lost in mm/inch/imperial/metric/split/solid/spline confusion!



Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Create New...