Reissued Jag-Stang Debuts at Summer NAMM 2003
July 18, 2003
Fender has re-introduced the Jag-Stang guitar, a collision of contemporary features fused together to create a combination of Jaguar and Mustang. Designed by the late Kurt Cobain and Fender, this instrument and the band Nirvana changed the face of music and have influenced people around the world.
- Maple Neck with Rosewood Fingerboard
- 24 inch Scale Length
- 22 Medium Jumbo Frets
- Alder Body
- Vintage Machine Heads
- Chrome Hardware
- Fender Floating w/”Dynamic” Vibrato Tail Piece
- 3 Position Slide On/Off/ Phase (Neck Pickup)
- 3 Position Slide On/Off/ (Bridge Pickup)
- Deluxe Gig Bag Included
- Fender Santa Ana Humbucking pickup (bridge)
- Made in Japan.
- Available in Sonic Blue and Fiesta Red