We bring you another fantastic jagstang project in this post. Comprised of a Warmoth made jagstang body and neck AJ put together a really nice guitar here.
Some of the specs from AJ’s “Gold Top” jag-stang are:
- Warmoth jagstang body
- Warmoth 24" neck
- compound neck radius - from 10" to 16" radius
- Gibson style frets
- Bridge pickup - Seymour Duncan: Duncan Custom SH-5
- Neck pickup - Seymour Duncan JB Jr. SJBJ-1
- Tuners - Schaller locking
- Bridge - Warmoth; which is much more adjustable than the stock Jagstang / Mustang bridges
This photo includes an original (c 1974) Mustang neck that AJ intended to use, but he found the Warmoth neck much better for playability.
Do you have a project jag-stang or modified jag-stang you’re proud of? Send us the photos and the specs and we may post it here! [Contact us here.]